June 2010

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just Like My Sister





It is so cute to see how much Hannah wants to be like her big sister, even though she is just 14 months old! Today Hannah dug through Abigail's toy box and found a little plastic purple purse. (I guess I need to find my copy of the book Lilly's Purple Purse to read to the girls). I was in the kitchen, which is right next to the girls' rooms. Hannah comes out, so proud of herself, swinging the little purse on her arm. She paraded around the kitchen just babbling and then went to show Daddy what she had done. She also picked up some lip gloss which she has claimed as her own. I showed her how to put it in the purse and we also added some keys so she could be like sister. I tried to get a good picture of them together. Hannah kept trying to walk toward me, so I did the best I could!

No comments: