June 2010

Friday, September 5, 2008

I like to eat!









Hannah has proven not once but twice this week that she thinks she is ready for using her spoon and fork. One night the cable guy came out to set up our internet and I left the yogurt cup a little too close to Hannah (we were in the middle of dinner and Shawn was at church). When I came back, Hannah had the cup in one hand, the spoon upside down in the other and lots of pink yogurt all over her face. She wasn't about to give it back either! Then last night, as Shawn and I were getting the dinner plates to the table, Hannah decided to dig in before prayer and serve herself to the mashed potatoes! She looked like a she had a white gotee(spell?), well beard, but she loved it. I then brought her spoon to the table and showed her how to put it on. She wanted Mommy to place the food on the spoon, then she wanted to put it in her mouth. I couldn't leave big sister out. She wanted to show us how she could eat with her fork as well!

No comments: