June 2010

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cuties and Cookies and Thanksgiving

Since being back in Texas we have enjoyed going to new parks, enjoying Mommy's favorite ice cream shop (Milwaulkee Joe's rules!) and making turkey hand cookies for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was a bit different for me this year, as I had laparascopy surgery the day before Thanksgiving. I tried to help cut up some fruit for the fruit salad, but pretty much stayed in bed until it was time to eat. Then I was back in bed to recover. Hey, really I talked it over with my doctor and planned it that way so I could get out of the work. Just kidding! We are so thankful that everything went great with my surgery and they completely removed the paraovarian cyst with no damage to anything. I have made a full recovery and feel so much better! We are thankful for most of all God and His provision for our family and blessing us with two wonderful girls. We are also so thankful that our family has taken us back in and are helping us during this time of transition.














No comments: