June 2010

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Abigail Turns 4
















We decided to celebrate a lot for our precious little-big girl! Perhaps we had guilty parent syndrome and felt bad because we had just left a place that had been familiar to Abigail where her friends were, who knows? I think we here just turning 4, she probably didn't know much different. But for her birthday, we took her to IHOP for breakfast and had smiley face pancakes, which were huge! Later that evening she got to go to Chuck E. Cheese's - where a kid can be a kid! I'm sorry, but that place stresses me out. I know it might be secure with the front door and checking numbers that are invisible, but it is so hard to keep up with both the girls! Shawn takes one and I take the other, but keeping up with moving targets can be difficult. Well, enough about that, the girls had a fabulous time. Hannah did not enjoy meeting Chuck E. We had a great evening and then a few days later celebrated with a party.

No comments: