June 2010

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Abigail's 4th Birthday Party
























































Abigail had been talking about her 4th birthday ever since Hannah turned 2 in July. Abigail knew exactly what kind of cake - a princess cake. She went back and forth a little from pink to yellow, but finally chose Belle. Of course I wanted to make the cake. The Belle doll ended up being taller than expected, so I had to make it a four layer cake! So thankful it did not topple over! We had a wonderful time just being the fam for this bday. Abigail and Hannah were the guest princesses and after hamburgers, cake and presents, we danced the night away. I can't believe my precious first-born is already 4. Abigail, you are so special to Mommy and I love every minute of being with you and watching you grow. I pray that as you grow in years, you can also grow in the knowledge and love of Christ. I love you, my precious princess!

No comments: