June 2010

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Park or Horses?
















This past Friday Shawn took the girls and I out to breakfast (my favorite meal!) since I was going on a retreat this weekend. After breakfast we were going to take the girls to the park or to see the horses again. We let Abigail choose and of course, she picked the horses. (Yes, Shawn, I admit, you were right!). We have not been to our park in a long time, so I thought she might pick that. She is my daughter, I should have known she would have picked horses, I mean, I would have, too! We did not get to see the horse that was so friendly the last time, but we did meet a new, even friendlier horse and also one that was sort of the same color as "Spirit". Abigail did not claim any horses as her own this time, but she did think that Spirit now lives just a short distance from our house! We also had a fun time driving the barn dog nuts as he tried to figure out where we were hiding the squeaky toy - a.k.a. Hannah's new shoes that she got from Aunt Carmie in Texas. They squeak every time she walks. Poor dog is probably still looking for that toy.

No comments: