June 2010

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yeah for Books!




Just wanted to show that my baby has reached the age of interest in books! It's just happened in the past week (along with other things, like separation anxiety and screaming when we don't get our way - Mommy is so mean!). Abigail took to books at a very young age and I was wondering if Hannah would ever want to sit still with me through one book. I keep books in her bed so she can look at them when she wakes up, and we try to read to her during the day. The other day she brought me a book to read to her and sat through all of it and then this week she picked one up on her own and looked through it, yeah! I know they all develop differently and have different interests, but I am glad that books are now a part of Hannah's interests.

No comments: