June 2010

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Early Christmas















When Mimi and Baba came for Thanksgiving, they brought an early Christmas present for the girls, their first real swingset. All the adults got to spend the week putting it together. It looks great and the girls enjoy playing on it outside. Hannah loves to slide and is already trying to climb the ladder by herself. I stand behind her, but really she does all the climbing. Abigail loves the seesaw swing (I guess that's what you call it). She is still trying to get the hang of making the yellow bar push and pull to make it go, but for now likes for me to push her. Sometimes it can be a bit of a challenge to keep an eye on both girls at the same time. I keep trying to swing with Hannah on my lap but she doesn't enjoy swinging. I guess she can't move around enough.

No comments: