June 2010

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Booboo Baby Again







My little adventurer, Hannah, had another close call on Saturday. We had been decorating the sanctuary at the church and the girls were with me. I had to go upstairs to the soundbooth to create our slides for Sunday morning and I brought the girls with me, shut the doors and put on a video. I thought Hannah was watching the video (I should have known better, my little wiggle-worm!) but she wanted to come up the one step to see Mommy. Well, she missed the step and hit on her left eye and found the sharp edge of something sticking out by the step. I remember praying to God that night thanking Him for sparing her eye! God is good. Here's the pics of my booboo baby. And yes, she was smiling even a few minutes after falling!

No comments: