June 2010

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Fest Part 3











The slide! There were two bounce house structures that we saw after filling out bags with candy. I thought Abigail might want to go inside the castle one, but no, she had her sights set on the big slide! We waited in line, had her shoes off and ready to go. There was another boy from our church that was actually in front of us and he and Abigail were going to go together, as was my plan. But once up there, Abigail didn't want to go unless I went with her. So I took my shoes off and someone graciously let me back in line. I slowly trekked up the rock climb like stairs with Abigail tightly wrapped around me and we made it to the top. Once at the top, I tried to slide down, but I just kept bouncing. She enjoyed it anyway. Later in the evening, at the FBC site, they had another slide and Daddy took her down this one, much to my relief.


No comments: