June 2010

Friday, March 19, 2010

Just Catching Up March 2010

I have had the chance to add a few entries to the blog with hopefully more to come. At this time Shawn has gotten a job in his IT field. Currently it is part-time, but it has great potential to go full-time. He is mainly working with churches, servicing computers, setting up networks, and trouble-shooting. He also goes to the Southern Baptist Convention as well. We are hoping this will be a great opportunity for him to use his skills. He will begin teaching a class on Monday, March 22 at a college. It will be a 3 1/2 week class teaching IT. I have been busy with subbing. This semester has proved to be much more productive than last as I have been able to know more of the personnel at the schools, who in turn have called me back for more jobs. I will starting a long-term maternity leave sub towards the end of April and I will doing a 2 week sub job starting Monday. April 1 I can sign up for the job fair in Keller and hopefully other districts as well. We are praying for a teaching position. It would be nice to know something this summer so I know where I will start for the fall. As for this summer, I am not sure what I will be doing yet. I would like to take a trip to visit friends in Florida, though. God has been very faithful even when I have not been. He is our constant provider and has shown His grace and mercy numerous times. The girls are growing up so fast. It is hard to believe that Abigail will be 5 this year and Hannah will be 3 in July! It has been so fun watching them grow to love each other and play with each other more and more each day and just develop that wonderful sister bond. I pray they can always be that close. Abigail continues to amaze me with what she absorbs and learns. She has learned the books of the New Testament and was awarded a Bible for her hard work in Sunday School! Hannah is my little lover. She showers me with kisses and big bear hugs. She is sister's little shadow and seeks to please with kindness and politeness. She loves being the helper. We are hoping to start both in school this fall with Hannah going 2 or 3 days and Abigail going 3 or more. I think with what Abigail has already learned and I have taught her at home, she will love school. Both girls love books and being read to and reading to me, too! God is so good!

No comments: