June 2010

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yes, I am 32!
















It's hard to believe that I am 32 now. Time does fly. Shawn was so sweet and treated me like a queen for my birthday. He cleaned house, got me flowers and my favorite candy (gummy bears in case you were wondering) and my favorite soft drink (root beer, which I never buy because it's a treat). As if that was not enough he also gave me the newest Casting Crowns CD and to top that off he gave me a gift certificate to three hours of bliss at the new day spa in town (this was for Mother's Day, too!) I am very blessed with a wonderful family. We had a fabulous time at dinner. We went to a restaurant in Niceville called Boathouse Landing. We requested a table outside and the weather was perfect. Shawn even had the waitress bring me my favorite dessert, key lime pie. (In case you've noticed I've dropped all the hints of my favorite things so everyone reading this can remember for next year - just joking!) It was a wonderful day.

No comments: