June 2010

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mommy Daughter War






The other night we were trying to pass the time as the home owners came and did touch-ups and cleaned our carpets before and open house this past weekend. I was trying to think of things for Abigail to do and I thought playing with some shaving cream on her table mat would be fun. She would be getting a bath anyway, so why not get messy? I remember playing with shaving cream in school or at church and I always enjoyed it. Well, I couldn't resist and had to put a little dab on her nose. Well, that started it all and it didn't help that Shawn was encouraging his sweet daughter to attack Mommy! I think I had more on me than she had on her. Of course my neat freak daughter decided she couldn't stand being messy anymore, so we ended our "war" I have to admit that I was rather thankful as I was beginning to get tired of smelling like a man!

1 comment:

The Travis Team said...

We love the pictures! The shaving cream looked like a wonderful thing to do with the kids and the beach looks so inviting! Love you guys!
Travis Family