June 2010

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Get Around, All Over Town...






Hannah loves to crawl - military style. She is not quite using her back legs to push herself along just yet. She uses her arms and pulls herself along on her belly. She can spin around with ease and tonight she even tried to start pulling up on the coffee table. Well, guess I will have to relocate pictures for the time being since I have an explorer on my hands. Hannah also loves to do the "inch worm" where she lays on her back and pushes with her head while arching her back and when she's really in a hurry, the "rolly-polly" where she rolls to her destination.

1 comment:

Shawn and Mindy said...

Don't know if ya'll remember me, but I was in Glowing Heart with Shawn. Your family is so cute. Email me sometime at shawnandmindy@gmail.com (my husband's name is Shawn as well)